Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of EkoBear’s Website.
EkoBear is located at: https://www.ekobear.com
The following are general principles regarding comments, posts and items created on the EkoBear site.
- Harassing and stalking people, namecalling or personal attacks of any kind are not tolerated. Users who violate this guideline may be banned.
- Show respect for the beliefs of others by treating them as you would want them to treat you.
- Racist, sexist, homophobic, misogynistic and otherwise discriminatory and offensive language will not be tolerated.
- This is in regard to; women, people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, asexual individuals, marginalised and historically underrepresented communities.
- Abusive language is unacceptable.
- Be relevant. Comments unrelated to the topic being discussed may be deleted.
- Do not attempt to re-post comments that have been deleted.
- Don’t rush to judgment. Comments that are defamatory or otherwise falsely harmful to the reputation of others are not acceptable. Don’t make statements of fact you can’t back up in a court of law.
- There is zero tolerance for pornography, sexually explicit content and depictions of violence. We will report any child abuse or exploitation to the police.
- Inciting anyone to commit a crime may itself be a crime. Don’t do it. Do not advocate for acts of violence against any individual or identifiable group.
- Do not make comments that are insensitive to the suffering of others.
- Do not infringe anyone’s intellectual property, including by posting content you’ve copied from elsewhere.
- Do not use the comment section to advertise products or services.
- Do not impersonate others. Do not use the personal information or image of another person without their consent.
- We do not protect user anonymity. If you post with a fictional name you do so at your own risk.
We reserve the right to remove comments or any other content we deem unacceptable at our sole discretion, including removing user names, profile pictures and user accounts.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.